We had a rather freak snow storm on Friday and I was at work. We woke up to blowing snow and ice, I drove to town where they of course had no snow. It snowed a little all day and I was headed home from work Rance called and warned me I may not make it home from work as the roads were icy and drifted. Turns out he was not kidding I got off the interstate and drove into a winter wonderland ..of sorts. I made it home but I was sure I was going to without getting stuck the roads were drifted and covered in 5 or 6 heavy wet inches of snow.
Saturday dawned to a beautiful new day and the kids couldn't wait to go play in the snow in their swimsuits!
It was one of the most beautiful days of the year, hard to believe Friday had been so nasty and blizzardy!
No comments:
Post a Comment