Monday, September 6, 2010

Catching Up


Seems like lately the kids love it if I take their picture and then they can't wait to look at it.

cade wanted to see what some of his super power moves looked like, so he made me take a bunch of pictures while he did some super power moves. I know you are impressed now!


and KA POW!

Summer has been flying by and with so few very hot days it has hardly felt like summer, not that I am complaining as I am not a fan of hot days. Though we have taken advantage of my the waterslide at my parents house at every opportunity. The kids have a great time on it.
Cade is very excited for his birthday and all he wants is a Buzz Lightyear, so I have one sitting in the closet. I am amazed Cade has not discovered it yet as it seems everytime I open the closet and put something away Buzz Lightyear will make some remark about the evil emperor Zurg, or to Infinity and Beyond. But so far he hasn't noticed. Cade did find some cars that were for Chase and just about died because he "didn't have these ones". Later he snuck them out of the drawer and took them outside to play which is where I found them. I wonder if Chase minds that Cade broke in his birthday present.

No comments: