Cade was really getting into the ride.
.
The carousal ride at homesteader days. We made it there half way through the parade, oops I was a little slow getting out of the house.
.
Jami, Riley Jo, Chase and Carter on the train ride.
The kids and I riding on a little train ride, I think it was my favorite part, everyone was contained and entertained, and I could sit back and relax.
Avery's version of fishing at the fishpond was to grab the duck and put it on the hook, then present it for a prize.
Time for snowcones and a group photo, although on one was very interested in the group photo part.
2 comments:
They are so dang cute and growing. You were that size when we first took you to Homesteader Days. I still am tired of working the booths at Homesteader Days and we haven't been back for years.
The kiddos are getting so big. Avery is too darn cute, she always has a huge grin on her face in your pics! Riley Jo sure had a great time there! Thanks!
Post a Comment