Saturday, December 5, 2009

A rare quiet moment with two extra kids in the house


A little bunch of goof balls!



Chance and Carter came over one night after I got off work to play and the kids all were busy causing quite a ruckus running around the house playing so whrn things got quiet I had to go and check it out. I found Chance reading to Cade and Carter. I asked Cade if Avery could come sit by him and listen to the story to. First he told me there was no room but when I pointed out all that room right beside him he said "oh yeah my little sister can come sit right here by me" and he scooted over and patted the spot for Avery saying "Come sit here by me Avery, She's my little sister" It was so cute


So of course I had to get pictures and it is really hard to get four kids to smile and look all at the same time. Cade would only smile when I pointed out that Chance was smiling.

No comments: