Monday, September 21, 2009

Cade and Carter's big birthday party.


Cade and Carter getting ready to blow out the candles at their big birthday party

Cade and Torston Loftsgard bug hunting. we threw well over a hundred little plastic bugs all over the lawn.



Grandma Pat made the kids a great caterpillar cake.


All the kids out bug hunting. We had a great turn out for the party and I think everyone seemed to have a really good time.



Avery and I.

Cade was so excited about is birthday and the party.


The highlight of the party for a Avery was a draw between getting a baby doll and finding a great mud puddle to splash in.



The birthday kids. Cade turned 3 and Carter is now 4! Hard to believe how fast time flies sometimes.

Jami, Chase and Robert.

Everett and Clint


Cade and Avery enjoying a pony ride

Carter was very helpful with the pony rides

My Dad gave four wheeler rides and Aunt Nancy did face painting.

I am helping Avery decorate her bug box.


Cade and Avery painting a pet rock.




























No comments: