Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Cade's Very Busy Day


Cade's favorite breakfast lately is pancakes. I make him pancakes at least for times a week. He watched a video of Carter singing happy birthday and has been watching a video about birthdays so this morning we had to sing happy birthday before he would eat his pancake. We took leftover lasagna down to my Dad's house for lunch today and Cade nearly fell asleep on the way down so we kept the visit short as we still had to make a stop at Aunt Gwyn's house. She watched the kids for me while I went for a run. I brought the kids home and put him down for a nap he sorely needed, but by then he was catching a second wind and was quite sure he was no longer tired. Later just before supper time it started raining and he insisted he had to go "have fun in the rain" well he did until it started hailing!

This is Cade running in out of the hail. He was not impressed. So I made him some hot chocolate while supper finished cooking. He was pretty sure he didn't like supper and before Rance and I were done eating Cade was fast asleep. We carried him to bed when we were done with supper and he has been sleeping ever since. I suspect we will see him in the morning but not before!

No comments: