

Avery celebrated her 1st birthday on the 3rd. It is hard to believe she is already one year old. She is quite the sassy little girl. When she is not getting her way she puts her head down, shakes it and stomps her feet while she screeches to let you know she is not pleased. She has Cade pretty figured out too. This morning he was sitting in my lap and she wanted to sit there too, but without Cade so she climbed into my lap and started hitting Cade on the head and pulling his hair. Her manner need a little improvement! Cade wanted his gun this morning and he asking me to go get it, I didn't want to. Little Miss Avery took off and grabbed his gun then waved it around in front of him till he got out of my lap to get it. She gave him the gun and climbed into my lap. One smart little cookie!
She isn't talking much mostly just sounds and babbling. She gestures to things she wants and says "eh eh eh" if you can't figure out what she wants or won't get her to it fast enough she gets cranky. The good news is she is pretty easily distracted.
She hardly made a mess with her birthday cake. Cade made such a huge mess with his last year so I was pretty surprised but she was over eating by the time we got the cake out.
2 comments:
Yeah! Happy (be-lated) birthday Avery! I can't believe she's already 1! I can't wait to see her in a few months.
Oh my! What a smart little thing. She is definately a little piece of dynamite! I'm glad she had a good birthday. Give the kids hugs from us. Love you all!
Post a Comment