Sunday, October 5, 2008

Weekend update



I can't find the battery charger for my camera battery and the darn battery is DEAD! So I can't take any new pictures for my blog :( So I posted some pictures Landa sent me when they took the kids to the zoo. This weekend I am on call so it has been hanging out at the house for me and the family. So fay I haven't been called in!! We did go over to Wynne and Aaron's house for his and Gretchen's surprise birthday party. Gary Frank played his guitar and sang songs out at the Fandeks new firepit. Cade thought that was pretty cool. He was a tired little guy though as he fell asleep on the very short ride home in the car. Yesterday Cade had to go to Grandma's house. He cried and cried so I called my mom and she came and got him.. I thought maybe Cade would change his mind once it came time to leave with her but he was all too happy to go with Grandma. "Yeah Granma's house!" he shouted as he went out the door.


Friday we went down to moms house and hung out with Jess and Keenan or Keany as Cade calls him. Jami and her kids came down also. It was so beautiful outside. We all just sat outside and soaked up the beautiful weather while the older kids ran around the lawn.

No comments: